If you don't recognise the link address for renewals in your email, it's because we use the email management system, MailChimp (at www.mailchimp.com) to send bulk emails.
You can renew online by credit card at http://www.bordersfhs.org.uk/bfhsjoiningform.asp.
If you can't or don't want to renew online please download the membership renewal form from http://www.bordersfhs.org.uk/Borders_FHS_Membership_Renewal_Form.pdf, with payment by cheque, credit card or standing order.
If you're not currently a member and would like to join, please click on our Joining page.
- Regular meetings in Melrose (see What's On)
- Membership of a thriving family history society and contact with other members who may be researching the same family
- Society Archive and Search Room at Old Gala House, Galashiels
- A 44 page magazine published 3 times a year. Each issue contains articles of interest to members, details of new members and their interests, and queries placed by members and non-members seeking help with their Borders ancestry.
- Discounts on the Society's Monumental Inscriptions volumes.
- Your queries included in the magazine (and, if you wish, on the website) free of charge.
- Discount on the Society's Research Service.
- Access to GEDCOM family trees by email free of charge.
- Discount on Scotland's People vouchers of 30 page credits.
Normally £7 each, they can be bought from us at only £5.65 each, a 19% saving.