If you're planning a visit to the Hawick Heritage Hub (Scottish Borders Archive and Local History Centre) from 19th December, please note the changed hours.
- Monday 19 December 10am - 4:45pm
- Tuesday 20 December 10am - 4:45pm
- Wednesday 21 December Closed
- Thursday 22 December 10am - 4:45pm
- Friday 23 December 10am - 1pm 2pm-4.45pm
- Saturday 24 December Closed
The Hub will be closed for Christmas and New Year from 24 December 2011 and re-open on Thursday 5 January 2012.
Their new opening hours (from 5th January 2012) will be:
- Mondays 9:30am - 1pm 2pm-4.45pm
- Tuesdays 9:30am - 1pm 2pm-7pm
- Wednesdays Pre-booked groups and school groups only
- Thursdays 9:30am - 1pm 2pm-7pm
- Fridays 9:30am - 1pm 2pm-4.45pm
- Saturdays 10am - 2pm
There's been positive reaction from several people, one of whom said that the new hours are more convenient, another said that she'll make more use of the facilities because she can get in straight after dropping her daughter at school.