11 May 2013 in Galashiels, Scotland; Berwick Record Office are holding their annual event, Bygone Borderlands, on 18 and 19 May 2013 in the Guildhall, Berwick on Tweed, England.
This is a very popular event with displays about the history of North Northumberland and the Scottish Borders, talks and exhibitors.
The talks include
- Introduction to the Battle of Flodden
- Women and the Battle of Flodden
- Berwick’s Medieval Walls
- History of the Guildhall
- Borders Family History Society
- Glendale Local History Society
- Lowick Heritage Group
- Norham and Ladykirk Local History Society
- Old Parish of Bamburgh
Entry is free and tasty refreshments will be available.
Opening hours are Saturday, 10am to 4pm and Sunday. 11am to 4pm.
More information from Linda Bankier on 01289 301865.
Remember, this is the weekend after our conference.
Online booking for our conference has closed.