Those records include the 1841 to 1901 Scottish censuses but there are other Scottish records that I've not noticed before, for example:
- 1831 Edinburgh Almanac - Universal Scots and Imperial Register
- A General Description of the East Coast of Scotland from Edinburgh to Cullen
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Register of Testaments, 1715-1800
- Extracted Parish Records for various counties including Roxburghshire and Selkirkshire
- Parish and Probate Records for various counties
- Celebrated Criminal Trials in Scotland 1536 to 1784
- Charter chest of the earldom of Dundonald, 1219-1672
- Charter chest of the earldom of Wigtown, 1214-1681
- Charters and other Writs of the Royal Burgh of Aberdeen 1171-1804
Get free access to Ancestry.
(Thanks to LostCousins' newsletter).