It's free to get in, so you can afford to take the whole family.
The Programme comprises:
- 11am Cross Border Family History records - Fred Kennington
- 12 noon Maritime Berwick - Jim Walker
- 1pm Bell Tower - Jim Herbert
- 2pm Aspect of Berwick's History - Francis Cowe
- 3pm Berwick's Forgotten Motor Industry - Fred Kennington
Last year's event was really interesting, and I'm sorry to miss this year's event.
Fred Kennington is our membership secretary, and a really good speaker with oodles of experience, so come along and listen to him.
We'll have a stand there, so do come and see us too.
Also, while you're in Berwick, take a wander around this historic city, so often in the midst of conflict between England and Scotland.
To comment on this article, please click the 'comments' link below.